Well hello there! And welcome to a brand new episode of “Events: demystified” brought to you by Tree-Fan Events. For some refreshing honest truth, authenticity, transparency in event productions – mixed with laughter – tune in to today’s episode with Andy Johnson of AndX with whom we get to demystify and discuss:
- why transparency is so important for an event’s success,
- why just because someone gives you money, you shouldn’t work with them,
- why supporting your team is doing yourself a favor as a business owner,
- what differentiates an Wow client from an Ow client,
- the main struggles when transitioning from doing in-person live events to producing virtual events and now back to in-person/hybrid events.
Find more about Andy and the AndX team here: https://andx.us/
Find Andy Johnson on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andy-johnson-59890888/
Tree-Fan Event’s Hybrid Event Production Services: https://treefanevents.com/hybrid-event-services/
For event and podcast updates, tips, and tricks of the trades, follow us here or on these Social Media on these channels:
Podcast Website: https://eventsdemystified.com
If you liked what you heard, please show us some love by subscribing to this podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or your favorite listening platform. By leaving a great review and hitting the 5 stars, you make this Podcast visible to other listeners with the same interests as you. Here’s to many successful hybrid events! Until next time!
— Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/eventsdemystified/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/eventsdemystified/support
To keep receiving our exclusive podcast video episodes, please sign up by following this link: https://www.patreon.com/eventsdemystified