Super stoked to have Janice Cardinale, a heart-centric entrepreneur and founder of Event Minds Matter join me on the air to demystify the concept of mental fitness, and share strategies for having and maintaining this state of well-being that help cultivate awareness of how we think, behave and feel.
Janice has been in the event industry longer than most #eventprofs I know, and in 2022, she was awarded the BizBash 15 over 50, Top 100 Smart Meetings Entrepreneur, #WomantoWatch by Courtney Stanley, and a Powerful Business Woman by Reiimagine Destination Travel. Janice considers herself a societal influencer but has also been known as a Heart-Centric Entrepreneur.
In 2022 she founded a community known as Event Minds Matter.
Janice writes about mental fitness and wellness for The Meeting Professional, and for United Colors of Design, a lifestyle magazine. As an advocate for wellness in the event industry, her community has built pillars for education, resources, and initiatives that support a caring culture and demonstrates that the event industry can become the first most mentally fit industry.
- Have started and sold two businesses and I am on a mission to “build brave spaces to amplify the industry’s conversation on mental health.”
- I founded Event Minds Matter in February of 2022 and have affected event profs around the world in less than a year.
- I write content for The Meeting Professional on mental fitness and wellness.
- I am the board chair for the Creative Design and Event Management course at Seneca College
Take the Saboteur Assessment to find your mental fitness saboteurs: https://assessment.positiveintelligence.com/saboteur/overview
Connect with Janice on these channels:
“Events: demystified” Podcast is brought to you by Tree-Fan Events and your Podcast Host is Anca Trifan, CMP, DES.
Let’s chat about your event, and schedule a time that works for you via the 20 min free consultation link.
Original Podcast Music written and produced by Fable Score Music.
For event and podcast updates, tips, and tricks of the trade, follow us on these social channels:
Our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2_hOoPp_DhYCvaH2SznPNw
“Events: demystified” Podcast is brought to you by Tree-Fan Events
- a woman-owned boutique event planning and technical production agency that provides the planning strategy, event technology, and AV production to plan, host, and produce successful virtual, in-person, and hybrid events and the metaverse. Let’s create something extraordinary together during this focused Next-Level Strategy Session.