During today’s episode with my featured guest, Faith Gladden, CMP, CEM – president of Gladden & Associates Event Management, and we will dive into:
- Relationship Building/Networking
- Diversity, Inclusion and Equity
- What should be the main focus or objective when networking
- What have been some of the biggest networking mistakes and lessons learned
- Way to make your clients and your team feel appreciated.
Faith is no stranger to conference and event planning, with over 20 years of working with corporations, nonprofit agencies, Christian ministries, and small businesses to plan conferences, special events, and meetings both domestically and internationally.
She is a Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) and a Certified Exhibitions Manager (CEM) and is highly skilled in both live and digital/virtual event design, implementation, and production. Faith has always been passionate about hospitality and her purpose is fulfilled by bringing people together to do good things. She is motivated by creating opportunities to create positive change and diversity, equity and inclusion work is modeled throughout her personal life and professional work.
Faith is a member of the Reno Tahoe Customer Advisory Board and is also a member of the International Association of Exhibits and Events (IAEE), IAEE DFW Chapter, the Society for Incentive Travel Excellence (SITE) DFW Chapter, and serves on the Board of Directors for Meeting Professionals International DFW Chapter as the Director of Finance/Sponsorships.
Faith’s biggest areas of expertise are in hotel contract negotiations, sponsorship and exhibit sales, exhibit/table-top floor management, as well as finding ways to express her creativity through her design skills and putting her special “Faith stamp” on every event she plans.
When not at work, Faith can be found rolling on the floor laughing with her grandsons, singing at church, or hanging with her family and friends. Faith and her husband (and G&A Co-Founder) Ken have 3 grown children and 3 grandchildren and live in Texas.
Connect with Faith on these channels:
“Events: demystified” Podcast is brought to you by Tree-Fan Events and your Podcast Host is Anca Trifan, CMP, DES.
Let’s chat about your event, and schedule a time that works for you via the 20 min free consultation link.
Original Podcast Music written and produced by Fable Score Music.
For event and podcast updates, tips, and tricks of the trade, follow us on these social channels:
- Instagram: @eventsdemystifiedpodcast and on Twitter: @DemystifyEvents
- Our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2_hOoPp_DhYCvaH2SznPNw
“Events: demystified” Podcast is brought to you by Tree-Fan Events
- a woman-owned boutique event planning and technical production agency that provides the planning strategy, event technology, and AV production to plan, host, and produce successful virtual, in-person, and hybrid events and the metaverse. Let’s create something extraordinary together during this focused Next-Level Strategy Session.https://calendly.com/treefan_events/strategysession