In today’s episode, I have the pleasure of hosting Miguel Neves, EventMB’s Editor-in-Chief who likes to describe himself as a “curious creator and caring curator of computerized content and a conscious connector of charismatic characters’. Miguel lives and breathes the event tech sector and is deeply engaged in the global online community of event professionals. He is a Portuguese soul who built a career in the UK and is now raising a young family in southern Denmark.
Tune into today’s episode as Miguel and I will be discussing and
- demystifying the future of events as he sees it,
- the importance of A/B comparison testing in order to produce and host successful events,
- what a proper hybrid event should and could look like,
- content planning for the full event cycle as well as,
- the approval process that goes into generating meaningful content that informs, involves and entertains, and much more.
You can find Miguel here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/miguelseve
Also, on social @miguelseven
For event and podcast updates, tips, and tricks of the trades, follow us on these social channels:
Become a Patron on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/eventsdemystified
Tree-Fan Events offers Hybrid Event Production Services: https://treefanevents.com/hybrid-event-services/
If you like our podcast, please show us some love by subscribing to this podcast on your favorite listening platform and following us on Instagram. By leaving a great review and hitting the 5 stars, you make this Podcast visible to other listeners with the same interests as you. Until next time! — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/eventsdemystified/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/eventsdemystified/support